|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Education & Academia
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About Us The Finance Manager is required for the working on all Finance and Accounts related jobs in the function at the local country level. Detailed description of activities is as below -
Key Responsibilities -
- Cash Handling
- Petty Cash Disbursement
- Payment processing
- Finance Shared Services
- GL reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Local Accounting Requirements
- Ensuring Tax returns and Tax compliances in a timely manner.
- Ensuring AGM and other secretarial services are compliant as per local requirements.
- FAR (Fixed Asset Register) maintenance
- Perform a variety of regular and recurring accounting function requiring professional competency
- Generate, review, analyse and communicate financial data that reflects actual financial performance against approved budgets
- Compile and prepare entries to general ledger accounts
- Prepare all required statutory filing as per local laws.
- Use judgment and professional skills in determining appropriate procedures for preparation of accounting records, research of transactions and reporting
- Use judgment and strong professional skills to determine the appropriate procedures for the preparation of accounting records, research of transactions and reporting
- Concurrently perform multiple assignments
- Document accounting transactions, using procedures defined by internal & external stakeholders
- Prepare tax schedules and apply knowledge of tax rules to assist in the preparation of tax reports and returns
- Review contracts, orders and vouchers for accuracy based on established policies and procedures
- Apply the financial policies and procedures of the company. Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Contribute to the annual operating budgeting and monthly forecasting process.
- Communicate with other company personnel and contacts outside the company with limited supervision
- Collect data and perform research on the details of transactions.
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Accounting degree
- Experience in accounting practices and principles
- Usually a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, Accounting, auditing and taxation.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services