|Date Posted||February 6, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Scrutinize all vendor bills/invoices as per Ipas SOP, ensure mathematical accuracy and necessary deduction as per statutory rules and prepare voucher package for payment
- Ensure timely payment to vendors and share wire confirmations
- Process all consultancy Invoices in workday received from HR and ensure timely disbursement of payment.
- Ensure that all related Invoices are paid before month end close deadline.
- Guide program staff in review of spend Category, Donor Category, and account coding recording expense
- Maintain Petty Cash detail and ensure that petty cash SOP and guideline should be follow
- Replenish DST petty cash as per approved limit
- Maintain all Accounting records and supporting documents including vouchers in sequence and Invoices serial no.
- Share wire confirmation received from NC Finance with Admin and vendors.
- Create vendor in workday and attached all required documents.
Budgeting And Financial Reporting
- Prepare monthly budget vs actual report from workday after close of month and share with Country Finance Manager for review.
- Guide and help Unit leads to prepare quarterly budget as per workplan.
- Help and assist CFM for preparation of donor reports as per guideline from GLAM.
- Support CFM in preparation of donor budgets, AOB of Ipas P.
Financial Review And Audit
- Assist in preparation of schedules and other financial reports
- Review sub-agreement with partner and review financial reports and other documents and get it approve from unit lead for adjustment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor/CD.
- Supporting in Due diligence for new vendor and consultant.
- Support and guide DST team for record keeping.
- Support and guide team for preparing expense report and claim other travel expense.
- Pakistani national
- Bachelor of Commerce; Master of Commerce in Accounting is preferred
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- International NGO experience is required
- Well organized, ability to assume broad responsibilities for complex administrative functions
- Relevant technical expertise with financial accounting methods
- Demonstrated computer experience and use of accounting software
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to organize people and activities
- Willing to travel 10% and work additional hours when needed.
Ipas is strongly committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of harassment, discrimination, and inequity. We recruit, employ, train, promote, and compensate our personnel without regard to race, age, sex, religion, national origin, color, creed, ancestry, citizenship, caste, ethnicity, regional identity, tribal identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristic protected by law or outlined by Ipas policy. Ipas acknowledges that these personal characteristics may differ in different contexts.