|Date Posted||September 6, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Actively pursue growth opportunities, through acquisition of new Import businesses while maintaining excellent business relationships with clients, ensure to maintain a high standard of Customer Service & Excellence.
- Target Driven
- Identify, develop and convert opportunities into actual business
- To build business relationships with existing and potential clients, to ensure continuous business development
- Ability to develop Business Intelligence insight and analysis, and drive innovative project to improve the customer experience
- Ensure excellent service levels are maintained
- Achieve the applicable sales targets
- Maintain and improve the budgeted revenue and profit growth through the proactive acquisition of customers.
- Execute & Follow up with KN Global Network for reverse selling
- Strict adherence to QSHE guidelines
Your Skills And Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Import trade / Freight forwarding
- Ability to converse in English fluently
- Should be Customer Centric as such can easily put yourself into customer shoes
- Strong team player and a driven sales personality
- Pursue self-development in constant engagement in building on strengths developing on weaknesses.
- Proactively requests to participate in relevant job related programs to enhance knowledge.
- Proactively demonstrating a good understanding on job described.
Good Reasons to Join
Work for the Global leader in freight forwarding. We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group with highly dynamic multinational work environment. req69815