|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Management Trainee & Internships
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of seasonal campaigns, marketing materials, trending fashion collections, web, digital and social initiatives. You will be responsible for bringing the seasonal message to light through styling of the collection inclusive of storytelling that aligns to company strategies, design intent, and merchant investments. This role styles models for editorial photo shoots and online product photography for OneHub to assure that the highest quality images are produced. Works closely with the photographer(s) and art director(s) to showcase the most up-to-date fashion trends/stories while maintaining merchandising standards.
The job description for a fashion stylist & curator requires candidates who are creative with a keen attention to detail. Candidates for this position must be adaptable and capable of working in a fast paced, innovative and forward-thinking environment.
As the Fashion Stylist & Curator Intern, you will report to the Co-Founder(s) and Creative Director and work closely with all members of the Production team. In this role, you will help via making recommendations for sourcing of designers, brands, products and managing digital wardrobes which includes outfit creation. The Fashion Stylist & Curator Intern effectively executes these tasks to ensure the company’s success.
Your Life and Career at OneHub:
- Be part of an innovative forward-thinking team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from internship to permanent roles.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- An amazing employee discount.
- Get a chance to have a say in sourcing designer products and brands’ collection and have a birds eye view at how the country follows your chic fashion sense.
- Gain exclusive knowledge and exposure to brand-new fresh season designer wear ranging from Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Roberto Cavalli, Coach, Ralph Lauren, YSL and many more high-end international & local designers.
- Make correspondence and bond with talented and prestigious designers and brand owners in Pakistan.
- Work with flexible hours and an option to get tasks done remotely.
We are offering a stipend of up to PKR 15,000 depending on your skills and experience.
To apply, please send in your resumes/work/portfolio links to email@example.com with the subject line "Fashion Stylist & Curator Intern" or simply apply via LinkedIn.