|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
Hospitality / Food & Beverages
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN DEVELOPING BATCH RECIPES FOR THE FOLLOWING:
SEEKH KEBAB, SHAMI KEBAB, KOFTA, NUGGETS, SAMOSAS, PRAWNS, FISH, PRAWNS and SPRING ROLLS.
R&D, developing new recipes, quality assurance/control and industrial standards. Professionals with Frozen Foods experience or Qualified Chefs
Kindly mention your current package in the application and expectation.
- Developing new recipes and working on improving the existing ones
- Monitoring and inspection of finished goods
- Check incoming raw material and packaging
- Check all quality parameters
- Sensory evaluation of finished products
- Highlighting the gaps in the food safety system
- Testing of finished product for Export before release
- Verifying the hygiene of workers
- Managing QC and QA
- Ensure implementation of packing protocols to maintain traceability
- Bachelors in a relevant programme
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Food/Frozen foods related experience
He/She should be an enthusiastic, energetic, self motivated, and learned professional capable of handling and motivating big teams, reporting to senior most management, while also deeming himself/herself to be responsible for system development, maintenance and top line bottom line responsibility.