|Date Posted||December 25, 2020|
Graphics & UI Design
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The incumbent supports Office of the Registrar in routine and complex domain related processes like student enrollment, grading, student advisement. You will be responsible for providing responses to general queries, explaining university policies and procedures, assist with coordination and configuration of requirements in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions. Work is performed under general supervision of the Registrar.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working as a team member in configuration, enhancements, verification and updation of Zambeel (PeopleSoft Campus Solutions);
- Manage and complete tasks related to different aspects of the student lifecycle and records;
- To collect, process and perform statistical analysis on large datasets;
- Always provide excellent customer service especially during department’s important and crucial periods;
- Manage departmental archives and upload of relevant necessary documents in electronic archives for necessary record keeping;
- Correspond with administrative and academic departments regarding enrollment, grading, student advisement, degree completion requirements and associated problems;
- Ensure prompt and accurate data entry. Maintain confidentiality. Periodically audit system to identify and correct errors;
- Work as a team, in order to provide cross-functional support to academic department(s) at LUMS and within Office of the Registrar;
- May provide training to other team members;
- Assists with walk-in customer service;
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities associated with the job. The supervisor or Registrar may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
The is a junior/middle level role, fast paced and full of learning. To be successful in this position, you must have excellent analytical, research, customer service and communication skills, along with entrepreneurial skills (initiative-taking, multi-tasking, creative problem-solving, self-driven and autonomous work) and superb professionalism (meeting deadlines, diligent work-ethic, teamwork, etc.)
Note: Please mention "Executive - Registrar Office" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and complete work when numerous and diverse demands are involved;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Sound data analytical skills;
- Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems by interpretation of university policies and procedures;
- Excellent grip over Microsoft Excel;
- Worked on ERP or an information system;
Four-year Bachelor’s/Master's or equivalent degree in an analytical discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Management/Administration with IT, or related field from an HEC recognized university
2-4 years of experience working in an analytical role preferably in an academic environment. Experience of Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions will be a plus but not mandatory.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”