|Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
This role would be responsible for Applications, Systems, and Network components vulnerability Assessments and follow up on these vulnerabilities for timely fixation.
- Build security during the development stages of software systems, Infrastructure, and data centers to defend against malicious activities.
- Continuous assessment of existing software systems, applications, portals, network & infrastructure to identify the vulnerabilities and risks.
- Assessment of Android and IOS based mobile Apps and their integrations with mission-critical IT Systems.
- Evaluation of the integration process of IT systems with external entities through APIs, MMLs, SOAP, etc.
- Build a plan to mitigate the vulnerabilities and risks identified during assessment exercises.
- Identification of OS & DB related vulnerabilities and write scripts to extract the list of users in Databases & Operating Systems.
- Project implementation of IT security-related projects and ensure that the best possible configurations are applied in the IT security elements.
- Forensic analysis of IT security incidents.
- Strong Analytical skills to analyze behavior, logs, and events in network security devices like NG Firewalls, Intrusion Detection / Prevention, and Web Application Firewalls.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls.
Job Specific Skills
- Must have a proven track record of performing a comprehensive security assessment of IT systems.
- Must have a proven track record of implementation of IT security vulnerability mitigation plans.
- Must have a strong background in network and network security-related concepts.
- Must be “Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) “certified.
- Must be familiar with ISO27001 / 27002, COBIT & ITIL.
Job Generic Skills
- Business Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Strong analytical skills & Effective communication skills.
- Proactive, solution-focused, and service-oriented.
- Interactive personality with relationship building ability.
- Have the ability to work under challenging environments and sustain pressures.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and meets targets on time.
- MS in Information Security or BS in Computer Science / IT / Engineering
Work Experience (Years)*
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in relevant technologies.