|Date Posted||February 8, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- To handle new development requests from all stakeholders for BSS stack.
- Gathering of requirements from different internal users regarding the new tariff’s and bundles definition.
- Analyzing the requirement and responsible for implementing said requirements into the production system.
- Guiding and managing the dialing test results of tariff packages of each branch according to the verification flow of daily dialing test for second rating package.
- Ensuring new services integration.
- Analyzing the requirements and responsible for the implementation of said integration with different platforms and BOSS system.
- Integrating BOSS services with different third party platforms.
- Trouble shooting new products bugs.
- Analyzing and solving faults in time and checking the balance performance of the second rating system.
- Observing the operation status of the rating process and analyzing the system operations log.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT.
- At least 1 year of experience.
Skills – Generic:
- Leadership Skills
- Communication skills
Skills – Job Specific:
- Problem solving skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Understanding of Databases
- Project Management skills