|Date Posted||December 25, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Who We Are
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About The Job
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the execution of key product initiatives. This role requires someone with a strong collaborative and growth mindset. You will also look after the career development of the engineering team members.
- Managing a team of 6-10 individual contributors
- Grow the team by partnering with recruiting to hire engineers to the team
- Solve complex technical challenges Lead technical design discussions by collaborating with multiple teams
- Carry out weekly scrums, daily standups, and/or any other agile technique to manage team progress
- Mentor and help engineers to plan and execute their career paths
- Work with product managers to understand requirements and business needs
- Working with senior team members to review all technical specifications
- Project planning and management
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across geographic locations.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant development experience
- At least 3 years of people management and leadership experience
- Have technical depth and breadth in the following areas: agile product development, distributed system, infrastructure, cloud computing, build tools, front-end engineering, QA.
- Experience in influencing change without direct authority.
- Has experience in executing cross-functional projects across geographic locations.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Rolled out engineering initiatives - Experience with AWS, Ruby on Rails, or GoLang is a big plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.