|Date Posted||January 24, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Responsible for the financial analysis of the assigned companies to provide clients with data based on which they make investment decisions.
- Collect data from a wide range of sources- news, company reports, industry etc. to conduct due diligence on companies in the assigned sector, with guidance from senior team members.
- Update valuation tables and models for companies in the sector and conduct financial analysis (DCF, SOTP and multiple analysis).
- Write research reports and flash notes on companies in the assigned sector.
- Attend meetings with clients and management of companies to support senior team members as needed (taking meeting minutes, discussing specific areas, etc.).
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting or Economics. CFA candidates are preferred.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Analytical and modeling skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, creative and resourceful independent thinker.
- Detail oriented; works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Flexibility in handling new tasks.
- Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines.
- Manage pressure and conflicting demands and priorities tasks and workload.
Thank you for your interest in applying to EFG Hermes. Due to the high volume of applications/interest, please note that we are only able to respond directly to applicants that are shortlisted for interviews.