|Date Posted||February 8, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Posted Date: Feb 8 2021
This role is related to planning and execution of Maintenance and Calibration of Electrical and Automation systems in Production area for all Production equipment/lines at Jamshoro plant. The role will be supervising technicians and helpers for executing routine operational maintenance of electrical and controls in production lines, planning and execution planned maintenance of electrical & controls including calibration management and execution, maintaining Operational Technology (OT), Mandatory Engineering, Quality and EHS policies & standards, EHS & Engineering Alerts and also supporting in Engineering audit compliance.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.S/B.E) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
3-4 years of experience in Production Engineering maintenance role specialized in Electronics and Control technology, PLC based systems.
- Supervise day to day production line maintenance issues related to Electrical , Controls, PLC, Controllers and other machine faults for smooth production efficiency through technicians and helpers.
- Plan and execute routine and planned electrical/electronic maintenance on control systems of all production equipment and packaging lines.
- Upgrade control systems HMIs (Human machine interfaces) & PLC systems for data integrity compliance and addressing the obsolete technology.
- Implement Engineering solution through automation technique to improve efficiency and EHS/Quality compliance for Value Engineering projects.
- Manage / execute Calibration in all production lines through outsourcing/inhouse resources & maintain KPIs.
- Implement Control system Validation at site.
- Maintenance of Site Serialization printers, Electronic verification systems, 2D Data Matrix implementation and control.
- Liaison with Engineering store and arrange the inventory of all electrical and controls in production.
- Execution automation and inventory management for control system spares.
- Engineering Qualification activities (preparation of protocols, executions etc.) as per site qualification & commissioning procedures.
- Implement Machinery safety, Process Safety, LOTO, HACC Area Compliance and ensure adherence in their work area and equipment.
- Implement Global Engineering Standard (GES) related to Electrical & control systems and mitigate all the identified gaps.
- Adherence to all the actions/CAPAs assigned by timely providing their evidences.
- Conduct or manage trainings within department (Online & ILTs)
- Comply and ensure compliance to Environment, Health and Safety policies, guidelines and requirements as applicable by law and GSK Corporate Guidelines.
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time as per business requirements.
- Comply and ensure compliance to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), Quality and other related policies, guidelines and requirements as applicable by law and GSK Corporate Guidelines.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.