|Date Posted||January 29, 2021|
Education & Academia
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
TKF is a national level NGO working in all four provinces of Pakistan. We need a motivated Education Program Manager having experience and expertise in Accelerated Learning Program, Education Quality and Child Protection. Following is an indicative but not an exhaustive list of expected roles and qualifications
- Provide technical support and supervision on efficient and effective implementation of assigned project(s) as per workplans, M&E plans, budgets, timeline and contractual obligations;
- Design relevant technical monitoring and implementing materials to ensure quality project implementation.
- Manage project teams to ensure delivery of agreed deliverables, plans and strategies as per policies, procedures and standards
- Ensure project activities are on track, including developing and implementing solutions as necessary
- Manage project budgets and spending in accordance with BVAs, adherence with donor and TKF procedures and policies
- Facilitate team building and cohesive working amongst team members
- Review and support elaboration of project documents and reports
- Frequent travel to other cities to attend project meetings and provide support to team as needed
- Design and support implementation of Education Campaigns as per plans
- Ensure effective mainstreaming child protection mainstreaming in project design, implementation and evaluation;
- Oversee timely submission of program reports, meeting institutional and donor requirements, sharing challenges and successes
- Represent TKF coordination meetings, working groups and external relationships
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- University degree relevant to the child focused programming e.g. Education Management, Teacher Training, International Child studies etc or other relevant degree.
- 5 years of professional experience in implementing education programs
- Experience in working in consortium will be a plus
- Demonstrable experience of project management, and understanding of donor compliance including DFID and BPRM.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong understanding and demonstrated ability and experience to train others on international standards related to education including INEE Standards etc.
- Strong understanding of international humanitarian standards (Sphere etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in stressful environments
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexibility and can cope with stressful workload
- Ability and willingness to travel to the field (including on short notice) when required