|Date Posted||April 24, 2019|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors/Master’s Degree|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Islamabad Capital Territory|
Education and Gender Coordinator
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Contract type: Fixed Term
Application Closing Date: 7 May 2019
Interview date: 22/05/2019
Start date: 15/07/2019
To serve as a focal person for Education and Gender/ Women empowerment projects and contribute to the strategic development implementation and successful delivery of programme areas in order to optimize the contribution towards reducing poverty.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Masters in development studies, social sciences or related discipline
- Excellent understanding of project cycle management tools to ensure effective planning,
resourcing, implementation and review of programs and experience of organizational
assessment, planning and review tools and processes
Programme Development and Management - Education and Gender
- Demonstrable skills and experience of working with NGO/ INGOs or donor agency within the field of Education and gender, strong project management experience in complex project design and implementation.
- Practical experience of applying development issues at a project or community level.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of development issues with experience and knowledge of the relevant program area.
- Experience of managing donor projects with a good understanding of donor guidelines.
- Leadership and people management skills, the experience of team management.
- Experience of the financial management of budgets, including building a budget, monitoring and managing expenditure. Previous experience of having compiled financial reports.
- Competent in Data usage: including speedy collation and analysis of complex and high
volume data, using appropriate Information Technology packages where necessary.
Right to work in Pakistan is required.
Equal Opportunities and benefit:
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce. Qualified and experienced females are highly encouraged to apply. VSO also provides medical coverage for dependents and flexible working options.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.