|Date Posted||December 5, 2020|
Product & Project Management
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The successful candidate in this role will be primarily responsible for the design and distribution for all digital assets across a variety of platforms. He or she must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and Microsoft Office 365 suite. Be able to utilize skills and talent to interpret direction to create and produce effective designs in various media. Job responsibilities include following branded templates to produce collateral and content such as eMagazines, eBooks, marketing and web graphics, digital signage, social media graphics, case studies, white papers, articles, publication ads, and various special projects. Work needs to follow brand guidelines, be accurate, meet scheduled deadlines, and elicit a direct response.
This position is based in Pakistan and will report the Art Director (located in Auburn, Washington, USA).
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Digital Production Designer (PK) Is Primarily Responsible For
- Producing flawless production collateral and materials to distribute to the company and clients.
- Independently manage overlapping workloads.
- Design and manage digital assets for marketing campaigns and sales collateral.
- Meeting all established deadlines
- Follow and adhere to brand guidelines
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
Education, Certifications, & Technology Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- 3+ or more years of experience as a designer (preference given to technology-savvy designers)
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Preference given for knowledge of digital marketing tools such as Hubspot.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
Who You Are
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Ability to establish effective processes and manage your own workload.
- Someone who is fun, creative, and fits the culture of the team.
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones Offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Provident Fund and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!