|Date Posted||February 10, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Axiom World Pvt. Ltd. is a fintech and consultancy company that provides a complete spectrum of ERP, financial accounting, software, and IFRS services to enterprises across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and America.
For more about the company & its products visit: https://axiomworld.net/
- Develop a cross-channel strategy for global and national marketing campaigns
- Carry Market Research regarding business products and customers.
- Work closely with graphics and content personnel for marketing needs
- Study Google Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics & other third-party tools to develop insights for Digital Marketing.
- Manage budgeting for PPC campaigns on different platforms.
- Copywrite ads text and develop assets for PPC campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Monitor PPC KPIs and optimize ads to deliver high performance.
- Carry Keyword research and competitor analysis to develop a gap strategy for fast results.
- Implement On-page & Technical SEO for the business website/s.
- Keep up-to-date with new Digital marketing practices and implement them.
- Upload web page content and business info changes on the website.
- Other digital marketing duties as assigned
Digital Tools: Canva Pro, HotJar, Ahref, Hubspot for Marketing, GA, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Keyword Planner, Google Docs, G-Sheet, Google trends
BBA/MBA in Business, Marketing or BCS with strong marketing skills.
2 or more years of experience with a proven track record.
Google Analytics, Google Ads, GMB certification is a plus.
LinkedIn & Facebook ads experience.
Strong creative and analytical skills
Well-versed digital marketing concepts and SaaS marketing.
Candidates able to join under a short notice period will be preferred.
30k for 3 month probation. After probation 40-45k depending on the performance.