|Date Posted||February 6, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Location: This role is based in Lahore, Pakistan.
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
Last Date to Apply: 11th February, 2021.
As Digital Communication Lead, you would have a chance to lead the social teams and to lead tactical initiatives for increasing adaptation and uptake of customers across digital channels.
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
- The person will be responsible for managing teams of OSP and handling social media platforms.
- Required to adopt the social media tools embraced by individuals and the consumer brands and to put them to use in a business to business context.
- Ensuring that the teams need to reach consumers personally, in a highly targeted, interactive manner.
How Will Your Typical Day Look Like
- Responsible for digital channel customers’ experience
- Lead industry trends identification and capitalization regarding social median platforms needs
- Lead the team to ensure timely delivery of customer query resolutions with high standards of quality on all related platforms
- Making sure that customers are handled keeping in view company target of engagement
- Managing OSP partner in order to ensure smooth delivery of business goals
- Establishing business presence on Facebook through setup, growth and management
- Will be required to manage the right content according to target audience
- Grabbing attention on platforms and guiding team to create brand awareness on diverse social stands
- Communicating effectively in a noisy digital environment
- Required to write and edit digital content
- Required to analyze data and planning useful customer insights
- Capitalizing on marketing and web metrics, and the ability to spot and analyzing upon emerging trends
- Adding flavor to company’s voice based on factors like audience, situation & channel
- Working closely on using Facebook insights and split tests to drive digital marketing requirements
- Increasing Brand Loyalty and Recall by Good Engagement according to Brand’s Guide Book
- Working closely with vendors to make required business decisions and maintaining relationships with vendors for as long as the company uses them
What we're looking for?
- Masters / MBA from a reputed university in computer sciences or business
- Diploma in Digital Marketing will be a plus
- At least 2-3 years of work experience of handling Digital products
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
- Good Understanding of Business Value Chain
- Ability to recognize problems and reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them
- Results orientated
- People and Team Management Skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal / communication / presentation skills
- Vendor Relationship Management Skills
- Clear understating of social media tools (tweet deck etc.)
- Project Management
- Innovative, proactive and customer focused
- Work well in high pressure situations
- Self-driven and flexible
- Influencing, Convincing and Negotiation Skills
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Eagerness to learn and challenge the conventional way of doing things
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.