|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Employment Type: This is a full time position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
Last Date to Apply: 30th November, 2020
This role will allow you to contribute towards improving the efficiency of Telenor’s digital marketing initiatives. You will be involved in daily digital marketing operations to learn and ace a wide gamut of tools and techniques prevalent in the online marketing arena. At the same time this role will let you exercise data analytics skills to make experiential learnings and set guiding principles for all the stakeholders involved in a digital marketing campaign.
Your Impactful Goals will include:
- Create and execute engaging and top performing marketing campaigns on digital media.
- Improve campaign execution by employing learnings made from experiments/AB Testing.
- Improve user engagement for all types of traffic on both paid and unpaid media.
- Explore new and positive promotional & advertising opportunities on different portals/platforms on digital media.
How will your typical day look like:
- Managing Telenor Pakistan's digital platforms by using innovative digital marketing techniques to increase awareness, engagement and traffic across the brands - specifically focusing on social media.
- Creating and executing creative and out-of-the-box digital campaigns on social media while at the same time experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage Digital platforms.
- Exploring new and positive promotional & advertising opportunities on different portals/platforms.
- Experience/Knowledge of digital media buying on FB, Google Platforms that includes Display, Video, Search, UAC and Programmatic.
- Employing analytical frameworks to create models for ensuring better targeting and optimal campaign executions.
- Conducting experiments and A/B testing initiatives to test and isolate learnings for what worked and what did not work. Provide insights as well as recommendations for changes required in the future go-to-market plans on Digital Media.
- Maintaining weekly, monthly and quarterly analytics reports to measure consumer behavior and customer experience across all online assets.
- Maintaining a blog and keeping it active and relevant to the target reader base.
- Maintaining the front end of the website, keeping it aesthetically appealing and up to date.
- Taking initiatives to bring about Search Engine Optimization. Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Coordinating with the brands, external media agency for timely campaign execution.
What we’re looking for?
- Preferably MBA Or Masters/Bachelor’s in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration or Economics.
- Certification in Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords / Data Science would be a plus.
- A good corporate exposure in digital analytics, business analysis and/or data sciences.
Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas:
- Good understanding of digital marketing & analytics, economics, statistics and brands.
- Good communication / presentation skills.
- Advanced Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge, Understanding and Hands-on experience of DMP’s such as Google Analytics 365, Adobe Analytics etc. would be great to have
- Knowledge of statistical tools such as Python, R, SAS, SPSS would be a major plus.
- Must have a creative streak through different initiatives or projects.
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.