|Date Posted||December 27, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
· Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytical needs.
· Participates in architecture design activities.
· Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
· Ensure high-availability, performance and scalability and security of the production systems
· Implement 24/7 monitoring of production systems
· Implement best practices to ensure 100% uptime
· Troubleshoot deployment / production issues
· Identify and implement automations to improve DevOps operations
· Apply industry best practices to implement system specific CI/CD processes
· Maintain documentation of all systems, processes and practices
· BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study
· Must have at least 3 years of related experience.
· Knowledge of Infrastructure As Code: Ansible, Terraform, cloud formation
· Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
· Knowledge of PHP, Laravel, Angular, Node will be a big plus
· Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Process-oriented with great documentation skills
· Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service