|Date Posted||November 14, 2019|
Oil & Gas
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The work requires knowledge of statistical theory and concepts, experience in applied statistics, and a solid statistical computing and software background. The candidate should have conceptual, and practical experience of machine learning including demonstrated delivery of projects with clear ROI.
- The ability to prepare written and oral presentations that summarize the analysis of data, interprets the finding and provides conclusions and recommendations.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- The ability to work effectively across functions, levels and disciplines
- Strong knowledge and understanding of statistical concepts
- Possess strong problems solving and critical thinking skills
- The skill to analyse and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- The competence in applying several methods among the following, e.g., generalized linear models, survival models, mixed effect models, structural equation modelling, and Bayesian statistics.
- The skillsets to collect, combine, and clean structured and unstructured data
- Experience in developing scalable methodologies for big data and real time analytics
- The ability to comprehend work within research papers, and experience of implementing the techniques within the scope of work.
- The proficiency in any of the following: Python, R, IBM SPSS, Stata, MATLAB
Qualificatin & Experience:
- Bachelors in, computer sciences, software engineering, or related technical field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the similar role