|Date Posted||January 29, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Coordinate with JV Partners to secure timely approvals of the work program and budget, Authority for Expenditures, Circular Resolutions and Contract Award Recommendations required for managing operations of the operated and non-operated assets as per Petroleum Concession Agreements and Joint Operating Agreements.
- Liaison with Regulators Office i.e. Directorate General of Petroleum Concession for submission of Exploration License extensions and renewals applications, secure approvals of well notices (drilling, testing, abandoning etc.), Declaration of Commerciality, Field Development Plans and Development & Production Lease applications in line with the Petroleum Concession Agreements, applicable Exploration & Production Rules and Petroleum Policies.
- Coordinate with JV Partners for Technical, Operating and Finance Committee Meetings and associated Workshops.
- To manage fulfillment of training and area rental obligations of operated assets in compliance with the Petroleum Concession Agreement.
- Ensure budget approval of CSR projects both from the JVs and of MOL Sole Budget
- To participate in multidisciplinary teams in order to produce reports, studies and presentations that support management’s decisions for planning purposes.
- Comply Lifesaving rules in the respective areas of operations for personnel, asset and environmental safety.
Knowledge of petroleum fiscal regimes, energy outlook, capital planning, forecasting, petroleum economic analysis and strategy development, business planning and strategy formulation.
4-5 years of E&P industry experience