|Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
Call Center & BPO
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Corporate Research and Investigations Limited, “CRI Group” Established in 1990, a global provider of Investigative Research, Forensic Accounting, Counter Fraud and Counter Corruption, Integrity Due Diligence Investigations, Background Investigations and Specializing In Third-Party Risk Management and Screening being additional support to Corporate Governance and Compliance Solutions. CRI Group is incorporated, Licensed and insured with largest operational capabilities in world’s respected financial regulatory authorities specifically Dubai International Financial Centre-DIFC and Qatar Financial Centre-QFC, CRI Group safeguards businesses by establishing the legal compliance, financial viability, and integrity levels of outside partners, suppliers and customers seeking to affiliate with your business. CRI Group maintains regional strategically located offices in UAE, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, USA and the United Kingdom with further well-establish and well-connected network of operatives, local agents and researchers to undertake clients investigative research, public record research and human resources inquiries across the regions.
Competing on Competencies is the CRI Group’s Corporate Strategy. The Customer Service Specialist oversees all CRI Group customer service contacts and disposition of problems and concerns. In addition, they coordinate and oversee operational feedback and investigative service personnel as per CRI Group’s Customer Service Policy.
CRI Group Customer service representatives interact with customers on behalf of the Corporate Research and Investigations Limited and ABAC Center of Excellence Limited hereinafter called “Organisation”. They provide information about the organization’s investigative and certification services and respond to customer complaints. Some also take orders and process rework or re-investigations.
Customer Service Specialist will create, develop and implement ISO 10002:2014, “Quality Management—Customer Satisfaction—guidelines for complaint handling in organizations.” And/or any other relevant international Standard to improve the process and operation of the organization.
- Receives customer contacts by telephone, e-mail, and letters and in person. Responds to all customer inquiries and complaints; provides technical assistance (demonstration of portals) to customers; documents complaints on Complaint form and distributes to required staff; determines and implements appropriate disposition.
- Responsible for guiding and supervising complaint resolution and verifying customer satisfaction.
- Research contract/SLA information; determines and authorizes contract coverage or customer charges for any re-investigation or revamps as appropriate; inspects assurance parts of the SLA, maintains proper restoration standards.
- Provides technical (demonstration of portals) assistance and training to all CRI Group sales and Client’s POCs and investigative service personnel as needed.
- Performs and oversees initial sale and customer service satisfaction surveys.
- Reports quality or any other pertinent customer concerns to the Associate Director and other management to diagnose and resolve, as appropriate.
- Performs or assigns any other duties necessary related to customer service or to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns.
- Provide information about services and capabilities.
- Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments.
- Review or make changes to customer accounts.
- Handle rework or reinvestigations or complaints.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
- Research answers or solutions, as needed.
- Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years' proven experience in a customer service position preferably in service/consultancy industry
- Practical experience with helpdesk software such as Zendesk and CRM software will be required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- The flexibility to work irregular hours, when required.
- Strong personal integrity and self-motivation
- Strong work ethic
- Determination and persistence
- Eager and willing to add to their knowledge base and skills
Working hours, patterns and environment:
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Hours Per Day: 8.5 hour
You’ll work around 42.5 hours a week, usually Monday to Friday within our standard working hours. However, due to the nature of the role, at times you may need to work before or after standard hours, and even possibly at weekends. The role requires flexibility in this respect.
You will be primarily office based, but there will be a requirement, on occasions, to travel to meetings, including at other organisations, but this will be a rare aspect of the role.
Occasionally, there might be a requirement to travel or work overseas, although this is likely to be only for short periods.
• Monthly team building lunches and other regular company staff events
• Great working office environment and collegial supportive work atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Industry: Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management, Investigative Research Services