|Date Posted||December 27, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for CTO Pakistan accounts who will be based in Pakistan and responsible of driving Network Domain Sales by supporting the KAM organization with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner for our operators in Pakistan.
- Building and maintaining Network Evolution plan for Pakistan operators.
- Driving customer engagement related to Radio and transport solutions to support business growth ambitions.
- Be an advisor and strategy partner to customer CTO and CTO organization.
- Prepare value argumentation that satisfies the customer specific needs.
- Lead offer preparations as the CSR and drive end-to-end technical solutions
- Understand Ericsson unique values in RAN and 4G, 5G.
- Understand competitors’ RAN solutions.
- Familiar with Ericsson's Microwave and IP RAN portfolio.
- Provide input to R&D/PDU with regards to specific customer requirement i.e. product developments, features, etc.
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
To be successful in the role you must have below qualifications
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years’ experience from Sales / Product Development Unit with 7+ years of Ericsson RAN solution expertise.
- Experience from working as CTO or Network Solution.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Have a strong understanding of Radio Access Network (RAN) technology - 2G/3G/4G and 5G as well as high-level understanding of transport solution.
- Portfolio expertise in area of responsibility
- Customer Insight
- Selling Skills
- Strong Cultural awareness
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || || Islamabad || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt