|Date Posted||January 19, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About the job
1. To develop and implement effective sales strategy to achieve targeted sales volume and market share through leading the Business Development Team for the assigned portfolio.
2. To enthusiastically manage all pre-sales and post-sales activities pertaining to Customer Relationship Management.
3. To maintain highest level of customer service while efficiently responding to their queries, grievances, & suggestions through leading Sales Coordination Team.
4. To conduct business analysis to identify business growth/sales potential, track customer preferences and develop Sales Forecast while optimizing company’s resources i.e. Human Resources, Capital and Assets.
5. To acquire market intelligence, identify new leads and execute strategy to enhance customer base.
6. To ensure that the sales operations team maintain the file of each customer with an up-to-date customer profile, all related communication, sales history, sales contract, purchase order, bank details, service scope in Customer Account Management Application
7. To coordinate and follow-up with internal and external stakeholders (including Project Management Team, Finance, Pre-Sales, Sales, Customers etc.) as per the pre-sales/sales/deployment/service/billing requirements.