|Date Posted||January 1, 2021|
Office Management & Administration
|Education Requirement||Degree / Diploma|
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for a Control Room Operator (CRO) in our Agreement Resources team in Pakistan.
Your Work Tasks And Responsibilities Will Include
- Monitor all parameters of engine and auxiliaries during operation.
- Assist shift / electrical engineer for operation and maintenance.
- Utilize tools, equipment, accessories in such a manner to maximize useful operating life
- Be able to identify and locate all existing sensors and transmitters of pressure and temperature of the engines and their auxiliary equipment, knowing how to test them and to substitute them if necessary.
- Responsible for safe startup/Synchronization of all engines.
- Reset alarmed equipment on plant panels, be able to identify the alarms which occurred in the electric panels and equipment protection and to correct all abnormalities that occur in these equipment.
- Report to shift / electrical engineer in case of any abnormality.
- Take active part in trouble shooting and maintenance jobs during shift.
- Attend all control room activities.
- Follow all safety regulations
- Switching of HV/MV/LV where applicable.
- Communication with NPCC as per PPA requirement (where applicable)
- Operate SCADA (where applicable)
- Carry out any other job assigned to him form time to time
As An Ideal Candidate, You Will Have Following Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma inEngineering or Equivalent.
- Several years of relevant working experience on Wärtsilä engines or similar.
If you became interested by the possibility of being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receiving your application, together with a Curriculum Vitae. We hope to hear from you before the last application dateJanuary 04, 2021 through submitting your application in our careers portal.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2019, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.