|Date Posted||February 14, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Your goal will be to assist in the development and management of website design, SEO, and content marketing projects. Our unique marketing system gives clients the opportunity to generate revenue using internet marketing. By management client content, you’re directly helping that business represent themselves better online.
The ideal candidate has experience with content editing, the basics of SEO, and content marketing. This is a full-time position where content managers are expected to work a minimum of 6 days per week.
- Ordering, writing, grammar checking, ensuring content is factually correct, editing website content before it is published on a client website.
- Understanding of keyword research, on-page optimizations, and content planning for professional businesses.
- Follows written instructions and develops quality content as determined by the Project Manager, SEO Manager, Account Manager, and/or client.
- Balances a variety of content duties, including content calendars, contracted content, and internal requests from the team.
- Creates relevant, dynamic, topical blogs for clients who receive contracted content on a monthly basis
- Abides by launch dates and content deadlines, recommends areas
- Manages 20+ clients and write between 2-5 blogs monthly per client
- Report on published content to the Project Manager, SEO Manager, Account Manager, and/or client.
- Collaborates and brainstorms with SEO managers and other writers on your team.
- Stays on top of new technologies and industry news
- Actively participates in all team & department meetings to understand up to date client information.
- Personal or professional ongoing writing, related education or job experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, and/or experience in content management
- MUST have 2+ years of internet marketing experience
- Motivated learner
- Extremely good with details, organization, communication, responsibility
- Familiarity with CRM, Project Management Tools preferred
- Attention to detail
Key Performance Indicators:
We use several KPI’s to measure the performance of this position. The measurements for the Content Writing Manager are listed below:
- Attendance: we measure your performance based on attendance
- Net Promoter Scores: we survey existing clients to rate their experience with Us.
- Deadlines: we measure performance based on reaching deadlines
- Creative: we measure performance based on the visual performance of your work
- Room for growth, company training, opportunity to work at a great start-up