|Date Posted||January 31, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team to help us stand-up a world-class compensation function to attract, reward and retain top talent. You’ll play a pivotal role in the continued evolution of our total rewards philosophy and strategy. You'll serve as a key player of the global HR team and interact regularly with our HR business partners, recruiting team. We'll need you to have a mix of working in entrepreneurial and hyper growth settings. If you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with a knack for getting things done – then this opportunity is perfect for you.
What You'll Do
- Conduct global market benchmarking, complete survey submissions, and stay on top of market trends.
- Conduct job evaluation and review of new and/or existing roles
- Be a key player in executing our compensation programs (merit, promotion, equity, bonus) and align practices with strategic business goals
- Create training materials to inform the HR team, recruiters, and managers about our compensation programs and philosophy.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis, reports and metrics to support leadership in strategic decision making
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, creative solutions to clients' challenges. SAAS or Software industry preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, financial acumen, and strategic thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously with effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and quality requirements.
- Demonstrate a strong client focus and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility in an ever changing environment.
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions, unless they happen to be the best ones. You know all the latest solutions and have a POV of their value
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.