|Date Posted||December 11, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for a talented Creative Associate. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Scheduling content posts on the client's social media pages.
- Monitoring and responding to community feedback on the client's social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Maintaining a swift communication between the internal and external teams in relation to community management.
- Duty time (6 PM - 3 AM)
*This is a remote job: the candidate will not be required to work from the office for the aforementioned hours*
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 year experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
Powered by JazzHR