|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people's lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us
Cluster Financial Analyst and Controller Support Functions
Support Cluster Financial Planning and Business Control Director (FPBC) in all aspects of the GMEA Cluster Financial and non-Financial performance. Derive insights from data and provide decision support to Cluster Finance Management and Cluster Leadership Team.
What You Will Do
- Analyze and interpret ﬁnancial information on costs, prices, expenses, and revenues and make recommendations to Finance Management and Cluster Management.
- Perform variance analysis (Sales, cost, margin) at a detailed level (e.g. Product, Customer) and drive or recommend corrective actions.
- Perform Business case follow up (actual vs. initial assumptions, beneﬁt realization) on investments and other business cases.
- Support the annual ﬁnancial planning and forecasting process for the Cluster, also by using economic indicators (e. g. exchange rates, inﬂation etc.)
- Support the development of new tools/procedures and ensure implementation of these within Finance and cluster organization.
- Conduct and document complex ﬁnancial analysis projects.
- Coach, advise and train Business Control staﬀ and if needed stakeholders.
- Ensure policies and guidelines related to own scope are followed and report noncompliant issues to senior Business Control Experts
- Coordinate with Accounting and Controls Manager/Hub Manager to fulfil Group reporting requirements.
- Coordinate Cluster Business Controllers and Finance Directors to drive standardization and minimize ad hoc analysis, determine business issues requiring "deep dive."
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- CA/CMA qualified OR University degree (MA, MBA or equivalent) in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Control experience, Process knowledge; Expert in analysis tool; Stakeholder management.
- Fluency in English spoken and written.
- As a person you have strong analytical and leadership skills and you are able to continuously prioritize and work under stress.
- You can create solid professional relationships with different levels in the organisation and you have excellent communication skills.
- The position is open for applicants based in Pakistan, Turkey and South Africa
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com
This job posting expires on 10th March, 2021