|Date Posted||January 24, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Business graduate, preferably with either of the following subject specialization:
- Business Management / Marketing
- Other fields may also be considered.
- Professional English communication skills – oral and written.
- The ability and desire to sell services, 1-3 years of experience in Sales / Marketing / CSR or relevant will be preferred.
- The ability to cope with rejection.
- Have a long – term commitment goal and the ability to contribute to the company’s vision.
- Positive attitude – Ability to work individually and take directions from senior management.
Primary Job Description:
- Maintaining and developing new/existing client relationship via telephone calls and electronic mail.
- Convincing clients of relevant service offerings.
- Acting as the main point of contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients.
- Recording sales, calls and order information in the CRM system.
- Generating meeting minutes from a telephonic conversation with clients.
Secondary Job Description
- Creating proposals for tenders and bids.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments.
- Content writing for press releases and video scripts for forthcoming products.
Important Note: Please note that the current position is an entry-level job role which requires fresh grads/ 1 year of experience. Candidates having over 5 years of experience and more than 28 years of age will not be shortlisted/considered for the current job opening.
With world-class expertise in multi-lingual communications, we are a dynamic, resourceful and entrepreneurial team. We recognize that by always delivering exceptional service for our customers, we earn loyalty, respect and advocates for our business. As we strive to be global leaders in our industry, we believe that demonstrating our integrity, both as individuals and as business partners, make us the best company to work for and consequently the best company to work with!