|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
5+ years commercial experience
To develop the Category/Sub-Category agenda within the business to support long term Category growth and profitably increase market share.
A day in the life of...
- Define strategies and plans that deliver Category/Sub Category growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements
- Identify priority channels for the Category/Sub Category and recommend tailored Category Channel plans in line with overall market strategy
- Develop and propose the in-store vision of success for the category/sub category in each channel. Support its implementation and continuously review the effectiveness of our in-store actions
- Contribute to the ICP (Integrated Commercial Planning) process by identifying the key opportunities and possible action plans for the Category/sub Category
- Recommend actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behaviour within your Category/sub Category
- Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge. Ensure all promotional investment is properly reviewed and evaluated
- Recommend winning commercial propositions for the category/sub category, effectively communicating these to customer and field sales managers as appropriate
- Develop and coach direct reports, ensuring PDP/PDG discussions are conducted on time. Make recommendations for inclusion in talent programmes and succession plans as appropriate
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies
What Will Make You Successful
- 5+ years commercial experience and previous experience in Sales and Marketing
- Demonstrable record of success in a customer facing role
- Understands customers and the selling process
- Understands key business functions and ability to motivate and develop people
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.