|Date Posted||November 25, 2020|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
Work collaboratively across all departments of Careem to define, document and implement business processes that improve the overall User experience (Customer, Captain, Merchant & Agent). Focussing on the entire Care process from beginning to end, introducing innovation to deliver continuously better service to our users and to position the team for better efficiency and productivity.
- Act as the interface between IT/Tech/Product, Process and as a Care Agent and the business by providing the right resolution
- Use company methodology, team input and defined processes to ensure all set KPIs and SLAs are met and FCR is provided
- Escalate any appropriate problems to senior management
- Provide professional and candid responsive customer service by using excellent customer service skills
- Respond to customer inquiries relative to products, procedures, profit/Mobile Recharge, P2P, Credit Card, or refer to concerned staff for action
- Handling customer complaints or refer them to appropriate channels for resolving the queries
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience in call center as a customer support executive,
- Experience in customer service/call Centre industry with at least 2-3 years in call Centre.
- Extensive knowledge of BPO and Call Centre setup
- Should Posses Technical skills preferably work experience in NOC/TSS/Branchless Banking or telecommunication sector.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to speak English and Urdu fluently
- Banking Background/Telecommunication/Branchless Banking/Insurance Business/mobile wallet Experience is an added advantage
- Understanding of Payment gateways
- Experience of working in Tech industry will be a plus