|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is creating proprietary data analysis, visualization and monitoring software using cutting-edge technologies. We are looking for multiple exceptional candidates to join our team and help us build the next generation of internal and external products.
- The candidate will contribute to the creation of Afiniti's next generation of software systems.
- The software systems will be focused towards data analysis, machine learning, reporting, data visualization and monitoring.
- The candidate will be expected to develop high-performance, scalable microservices and software that handles large datasets and ETL/data analysis pipelines, using C++ and other languages.
The ideal candidate will have
- Four or more years of professional experience in C or C++ development on Linux
- Demonstrable Experience in C++, STL, Boost, TCP/IP Sockets and multi-threaded programming would be a plus
- The ability to quickly comprehend complex business processes and existing systems' architecture, and propose efficient solutions to tough problems
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented programming and design patterns
- A deep understanding of common data structures and algorithms
- An aptitude for debugging, mathematics, problem solving and mastering new languages and APIs in a short time span
- Outstanding written and oral English communication skills
- The ability to differentiate between barely working and quality code, and the talent to produce the latter
- Comfort in both old-school and Agile development methodologies
- Test Driven Development experience
- Experience with at least one RDBMS
- Experience with the following technologies, though not essential, would be a big plus Nodejs, Vuejs, D3, MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases, Kafka, Redis, Neo4J, Python, R
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines