|Date Posted||December 14, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Why Patients Need You
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Whatever your role, you’ll be part of bringing those therapies to people all over the world. You’ll be driving the industry forward and making a positive difference. And you’ll discover that amazing things are possible.
What You Will Achieve
As part of the business support team, you will represent PGS on administrative matters, recommending, interpreting and implementing company's internal administrative policies and procedures. Your will perform a combination of administrative tasks in various functional areas.
As a Business Support Specialist, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients.
How You Will Achieve It
- Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Collect information and evaluate them in the alignment of project goals and organization goals
- Plan and analyze the business processes.
- Build and evaluate business advancement processes
- Provide a holistic view of the business and help translating the strategy to its successful execution.
- Carry out Analysis of present processes and identify opportunities to enhance processes
- Create and implement initiatives, business process development, and operative process management
- Liaise with management to coordinate process improvement project activities
- Inspect effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels to evaluate key performance measures of safety, compliance, efficiencies, losses, and cost.
- Create process plans that contain project goals, milestones, and resources
- Provide detailed reports and other admin assistance to PGS Lead.
- Any other task that is assigned by the PGS Lead.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from a reputable and recognized institute.
- 4+ years of Business support / administrative or relevant experience
- Proven ability in managing day-to-day planning and operational activities
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, creativity, decisiveness, and ability to work hard and well under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other functions
- Responsible self-starter with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal and written communications with all levels of the organization
- Excellent core Information Technology skills, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- MBA – Operations Management / Supply Chain / Marketing
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience in project management
- Preferable knowledge of business analytics processes
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.