|Date Posted||December 5, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Milestone’s Business Finance team provides critical financial and analytical support to its operational Business partners i.e. delivery executives and managers within the company. This support includes: operational performance reporting and analysis; financial analysis; weekly/monthly reviews and follow-ups with delivery executives and support teams to drive efficiency and productivity gains within the business line. These services are critical to achieving the company's strategic, operational and financial objectives.
The Business Finance department provides a unique environment for energized and talented business and finance professionals to engage in the business as valued functional advisors, make meaningful contributions to the direction of a dynamic business, and be actively developed and recognized.
- Focus on unit economics or unit analysis.
- We want some who can deep dive into our business line/business unit performance on a monthly basis and explain what’s driving the variance.
- Someone with the ability to deeply understand the business drivers and truly explain the trend within a business line.
- The individual will have capacity to go down to each unit or individual economics within the project/business line
- Track weekly and monthly Key business performance indicators (KPI’s). Weekly review with Delivery team presenting analysis and drivers of KPI’s. Brainstorming and providing ideas on improving performance and productivity.
- Tracking financial performance analyzing plan vs. actuals performance on Monthly/Quarterly and Annual basis
- Partner and assist with annual / quarterly budgeting & planning for business unit
- Tracking PO’s utilization, funding requirements and working with Ops teams & customers to keep them funded. Reconciliation with team for resource billing and PO utilization
- Assisting Delivery Manager and PM for Various ad-hoc tasks and Reporting
- Strong knowledge and experience of financial /business analysis
- Ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner to Executives and BU Managers
- Strong understanding of Project financials (Budget/invoicing/Accrual etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of pricing models
- Strong ability to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- Proficient in Tableau and Excel.
- Understanding on NetSuite & ADP.
Minimum Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.