|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us enter new verticals. You will be the front of the company and will be responsible for creating and applying an effective sales strategy for a new Arbisoft business unit.
With the tradition of being the value creators for our partners, affiliates, community, and society, we’re looking forward to building a team of smart individuals who are more than their CV qualifications. If you’re looking forward to building a meaningful, growth-oriented career, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Developing a results-focused business development strategy
- Arranging and attending business development meetings with prospective clients
- Attending conferences, sales meetings, and industry events
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or a similar role in a company that catered to B2B space in the local and international context
- 4 - 6 years of relevant experience
- Proven sales track record (particularly involving large local companies, technology companies, and FMCGs)
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- MBA or a Master’s Degree is not required but will be considered a plus