|Date Posted||December 29, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
SAP ABAP Certification / SharePoint Certified
- At least 3 years of experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Business Prospective: Understanding of requirements to provide the best possible solution.
- Consulting with business analysts to ensure a consistent experience to the various users.
- Writing ABAP / SharePoint codes on the basis of the approved blueprint and performing regular tests on the usability of the code.
- Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered.
- Staying updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work.
- Implementing system controls & housekeeping of fast growing applications & log tables.
- Building a network of internal and external contacts.
- Discussing problems with team and utilizing the expertise of team members to find technical solutions.
- Identifying problems and using cause/effect relationships to evaluate and troubleshoot issues.
- Communicating with key stakeholders to keep them informed of pertinent business process and system issues.