|Date Posted||December 25, 2020|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is exceptional in communication, technical documentation & is a detail-oriented person. This is a valuable opportunity for those who want to advance their career in a Software Development team. The candidate will be involved in software requirement meetings, sprint planning meetings, prioritization of tasks & coordination with the development team.
- Discuss, understand & document the business requirements for each work item in the release / sprint and attach it to the work item in JIRA (or the project management portal being used).
- Attend backlog grooming sessions with Product Manager & maintain a prioritized backlog.
- Improve the backlog items’ description as per the agreed format for writing a user story.
- Improve task list for each sprint / release by compiling, categorizing & rephrasing each work item in business English.
- Prepare client facing release notes for each release that are professionally written, summarized & focused on the business value being provided to the client.
- Write knowledge base articles for new & undocumented features that are comprehensive and easy to understand for the readers.
- Attend daily scrum / standup meeting with the team members and identify issues faced by team members that are related to understanding business requirement. Always be proactive in helping in such situation by guiding the respective team member.
- Continuously gain & improve domain knowledge of the product and the industry.
- Understand the product's existing / upcoming features & functionality and be confident about all the frequently used areas of the product.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst in a Software Development team.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Excellent spoken & written communication in English. Candidate should also have good presentation skills.
- Organizational skills including time-management, strategic thinking, analytical & evaluation skills are crucial.