|Date Posted||January 26, 2021|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 31st January 2021
What is Brand Expert Digital Financial Services (DFS)?
Brand Expert for DFS will be a dedicated brand resource for the JazzCash business vertical. You will be single handedly responsible to lead the day-to-day marketing activities of the brand at all fronts, in addition to working on long term strategic goals and campaigns.
The role reports directly to the Jazz Brand Manager and will be part of a 25-member Marketing Communications team (including the department head) with 03 sub teams. You will be part of a 07-member sub-team i.e., Brands.
What does Brand Expert Digital Financial Services (DFS) do?
The role of the Brand Expert DFS is to ensure seamless delivery of Brand tasks:
- Develop DFS brand strategy and authorship
- Build and launch 360 campaigns
- Plan IMC calendar for DFS activities
- Analyse data and identify trends
- Monitor brand and business KPIs for DFS industry
- Develop optimized communication and collateral for each touch point in the marketing mix
- Have a good understanding of target audience and customers
- Build a healthy working relationship with relevant stakeholders e.g., Ops, Media and Digital units
- Liaison with DFS teams to fulfil their operational needs
- Work with relevant agencies and partners to develop, analyze, review and recommend solutions which matches the business needs, & deliver on requirements.
- Gain understanding of the competitors' strategy and propose counter measures
- Closely monitor the successful ideas in the regional/global Telecom and digital financial markets and evaluate them for local implementation
- Suggest process improvements and implement new operational processes
- Work in line with Veon's core values
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Brand Expert Digital Financial Services (DFS)?
- We are looking for someone who can bring fresh ideas and have a hunger to deliver challenging projects.
- Able to learn quickly and understand the broad customer base and target audience of the Jazz DFS Brand. The ideal candidate exhibits integrity, is a good leader who inspires others specially the direct team, is able to develop and harness relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have 1-2 years of experience in branding/marketing with exposure to ATL campaign designing and roll out.
- At minimum with a Bachelor's degree (having studied business/marketing is a plus but not a must, given you have secured relevant marketing experience).
- The candidate for this position must also be highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and MS Excel, which will be necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
- Basic: Organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Core: Brand Management
- Management: Project management, Planning, Negotiation
- Leadership: Team management, Mentoring, Problem-solving
- Keen learner
- Adaptive to the culture and dynamics of the team and department
- Self-driven and motivated
- Team player
- Goal oriented
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.