|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Unlayer, a Silicon Valley company, is providing the SaaS based web template and email solution to Fortune 500 clients such as IBM, PayPal and Uber. Since its inception in 2016, it has tremendously achieved a growth of more than 100% on an annual basis with an unimaginable customer acceptance.
We are looking for a top-notch backend Node.js developer to grow with our development team. As a Node.js Developer, your primary work will be focused on the development of all server-side logic scoping the maintenance of the central database, responsiveness to requests from the front-end, and integration of front-end tasks built by other members in the team.
- Writing clean, secure, reusable and test-driven code.
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Integrating data storage solutions
- Implementing security and data protection
- Troubleshooting and debugging application.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Node js and Express.js
- Ability to write GraphQL backends (using Node.js, Apollo and Sequelize.js)
- Have worked with SQL databases such as Postgres and NoSQL such as MongoDB
- Can work in a small, tightly knit, and fast paced environment
- Ability to grow your skills as new technologies emerge
- Strong knowledge of Computer Sciences
- Understanding of the inner workings of node runtime, and modern web browsers
- Experience in Docker and Command line
- Comfortable with DevOps (e.g. Heroku, Netlify, and AWS deployment)
- BSc or Masters
- Communication (written + verbal)
Salary and Perks:
- Market competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus between 5% and 25% of 3 months basic salaries based on quarterly performance review
- Medical allowance
- Telecommunication and internet allowance of PKR 5,000 per month.
- Entitlement of 95 liters of fuel per month. This shall be applicable after six months of the appointment date
- Learning & Development budget for books, training, and conferences up to PKR 50,000 annually.
- Annual increment between 5% and 15% based on performance, inflation and exchange rate.
- Report directly to Technical Lead
Email your resume with a subject title “Applicant for Backend Developer”.