|Date Posted||December 11, 2020|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
On behalf of Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Backend (NodeJs) Developer to join the Islamabad team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Analyze software requirements and design, implement and test which proper to the requirement
- Write clean, maintainable, readable, scalable and testable code using best engineering practices
- Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns
- Support operations by identifying, researching and resolving performance and production issues
- Conduct code reviews to ensure adherence to coding best practices
- Selecting the best tool for the job
- Provide technical direction and feedback to others
- 5+ years experience in a software engineering role
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience developing large systems with different architecture pattern
- Experience with message queues, pub-sub systems, and event streams
- Experience with Relational Database and SQL (PostgreSQL or Mysql) and non-relational (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of AWS services and CI/CD
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to architect and build large scale processing pipelines
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions