|Date Posted||December 27, 2020|
Architecture & Interior Design
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Presenting models to clients.
- Completing job reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Architectural Studies.
- 10 years of experience in contracts function in construction companies.
- Previous work experience as an AutoCAD Drafter.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
- Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Ability to project manage.
- Numerical ability
- Program / Project Management
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving
- Drive for excellence