|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- The candidate will be responsible for executing and maintaining an assortment for Daraz’s cross border business in PK.
- The candidate will ensure the standardized plan for Cross Border Assortment increase is followed thoroughly.
- Closely work with local Category Managers and ensure assortment data is collected and in the correct format.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development, monitoring and executing strategies relating to assortment data gathering and implementation in all countries.
- For that, it will be required to be in frequent contact with colleagues, that are local category managers in PK, as well as our seller management team in Shenzhen, China.
- The candidate should have a good grasp on excel and data analytics to keep a close check on assortment performance through numbers.
- The candidate will be required to work closely with the Business Intelligence team to get data and improve reports to keep track of assortment health and performance
- The candidate needs to develop and maintain very detailed insights into the current PK e-commerce markets to inform the assortment and merchandising strategy.
- Research, analyze and present market trends and suggest assortment recommendations on a weekly basis.
- The candidate will work with a team member to analyze data to improve assortment and increase selling % of Cross Border SKUs.
- The candidate shall be sensitive to the customer journey on our Cross-Border channels, and manage this experience.
- For that purpose, the candidate must be aware of local campaigns, their relevance to Cross Border overlook the management of CB’s participation in such campaigns.
- The candidate will ensure that the categorization of products is always accurate on our key product category pages and ensure all banners and links are working well.
- Identify business opportunities and gap analysis in categories and device campaigns and visibility plans for such opportunities.
For the rapid expansion of our Cross-Border business (Daraz Global), we are looking for a candidate that can assist in developing and coordinating our assortment and merchandising strategy in Pakistan.
We are looking for a self-driven personality that can take responsibility
to execute an assortment strategy in Pakistan, is based in Karachi, and bring the following qualities to Daraz:
- Good organizational and communication skills, able to respond well and work under
- Pressure and has a positive can-do attitude.
- Substantial successful experience of delivering services, managing business cycles, inventory, E-commerce with dynamic interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills