|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
Product & Project Management
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are hiring for an Associate Project Manager
- Proven record to manage projects and teams
- Have experience in managing clients, sales efforts, and support staff.
- Have experience in international client communication.
- Must have experience in the project documentation.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Strong verbal and written communication English skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to designers, developers/project team.
- Where necessary, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on findings.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize collected requirements.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis in order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking actions.
- Plan and track project timelines and milestones
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCEMinimum Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field
- Minimum Required: 2 year’s direct work experience in project management and business analysis capacity
Timings: 8 PM – 5 AM (Night shift)