|Date Posted||January 1, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who is passionate to solve problems with bright ideas. The ideal candidate should have exceptional skills in research, communication, data organization & analysis. This is a valuable opportunity for those who want to advance their career in Software Product Management as the candidate will be involved in brainstorming sessions, product roadmap planning, market research, prioritization of tasks & coordination with the development team.
- Take complete ownership to drive continuous product development as per the product roadmap.
- Continuously gain & improve domain knowledge of the product and the industry.
- Understand the product's existing / upcoming features & functionality in depth and be confident about all areas of the product.
- Propose product features as per client requirements, industry trends & market competition.
- Involve in product roadmap planning with the Senior Product Manager. Perform research & effective SWOT analysis of the product and its features and make substantial contribution to the roadmap.
- Continuously groom the product roadmap & use the prioritized roadmap to plan monthly releases for the software development team.
- Converting abstract roadmap items into user stories & tasks by elaborating the implementation steps.
- Give high importance to user-experience & user-interface design while planning product features & evaluating team's deliverables.
- Communicate with the team members with effective interpersonal skills and keep them focused & motivated.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing a software development team, product roadmap & software releases using Agile Methodology.
- Minimum 3 years of overall experience in the software development industry.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Any recognized Project Management Certification (Eg: PMP, PMI-ACP, Prince2) would be an added advantage.
- Excellent spoken & written communication in English. Candidate should also have good presentation skills.
- Organizational skills including time-management, strategic thinking, analytical & evaluation skills are crucial.