|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About the job
- Prepare Purchase Orders in E1 System as per agreed timelines from MRP date.
- Prepare/Review Bank documentation (Bank Contract, L/C, Open Account and Advance payment).
- Process advance payment in Ariba System. Follow up with vendors for shipments/delivery.
- Prepare EIF in Weboc System of all Imported and Export consignment.
- Tracking of Intercompany Finished Goods/Bulk/API’s shipments.
- Follow up Finance and Bank on matters relating to Imports documentation.
- Prepare/Review documents for Export shipments.
- Correspondence and follow up for the allocation of Annual Quota of IOCO for Packaging Materials.
- minimum required Bachelor's degree, Master's degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years related working experience at Pharmaceutical Company preferably
- Awareness with Custom Rules & Tariff,
- Import Documentation & Clearance,
- Familiar with DRAP requirements,
- Familiar with Banking rules & regulations and well aware with the processing of all types of Banking Instruments.
- Good Presentation Skill,
- Good knowledge of ERP System
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.