|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
Who We Are
FAMA Technologies is among the top brands leading business transformation! We offer innovative technology to help businesses grow & stand out. Our one-stop-shop capability makes us a perfect partner for success. FAMA Technologies started its journey way back in 2008 and hasn’t looked back since then. Headquartered in Riyadh, we have offices in UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan & India. With a family of 100 plus employees, the idea of Innovation has always encouraged us to push the boundaries and reinvent. So, if you have what it takes and a zeal to leave an impact, then FAMA Technologies is the place to be!
To become a leading innovative technology solutions provider for Hospitality, Retail & Healthcare globally
We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Business Manager to join our Pakistan Office. The Associate Business Manager shall have exceptional Business Development & Client Engagement Skills. You will have an eye for finding new business opportunities by identifying relevant prospects, developing robust relationships, and recommending appropriate solutions to meet their requirement. We need someone who’s a go-getter, highly organized, and target-oriented. Strong communication skills are absolutely necessary! ONLY CANDIDATES WITH IT EXPERIENCE SHALL BE SHORTLISTED FOR THE INTERVIEW.
- Responsible to assist General Manager/Regional Business Manager in overall business operations and enables professional management practices for the region.
- Directly reports to Regional Business Manager role of the company
- Responsible for generating, developing, and achieving budgeted sales revenue as per assigned sales target or budget for the assigned territory/province/regions.
- Responsible to identify, develop, qualify and retain strategic sales accounts as per assigned market by driving market penetration, business development, and supportive sales activities for defined geography, core sub-regions, key accounts, customer segments, & product/service sectors.
- Lead a techno-functional team comprising sales staff, technical leads & support service teams for the region.
- Associate Business Manager reviews & negotiates business contracts with existing or new potential clients and acknowledges their request according to business regulations
- Manage client inquiries & sales funnels and related concerns regarding company services and discuss campaigns with the marketing & sales department.
- Manage sales reps/teams/groups and procure result-oriented teams.
- Manage yearly regional budget for maximum ROI through the organization, coaching, and analysis
- Manage entire office sales process through product forecast/ ordering and successful sales accomplishments
- Manage and promote sustainable partnerships with partners, vendors, and distributors for the acquisition and retention of customers.
- Provide operational oversight of regional business activities, sales process, cash flow, vendor management & team’s performance management.
- Additionally, perform appropriate duties as assigned by management.
- Sales Planning
- Client Relationship
- Account Management
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in selling IT/ Retail & Hospitality Solutions
- Valid driving license
- Immediate joining will be preferred
- A candidate who owns a car shall be preferred
PKR 80,000- PKR 100,000
Interested candidates can send their resume to