|Date Posted||November 26, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Our team & you
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
- Within 30 days you will:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
- Meet relevant stakeholders from different teams e.g. Pricing, Segments, Data Scientists, Channel, CVM etc.
- Develop understanding of what value the Analytics team provides at Jazz
- Develop understanding of existing frameworks
- Develop understanding of Business Insights tools and data science capabilities
- Within 60 days, you will:
- Take charge of tracking for Early Warning System of major KPIs
- Build rapport with stakeholders such as Segments & Pricing and Data Analytics team to work alongside them to achieve company goals
- Strive for continuous improvement in both the processes and the outcome
- Conduct deep dive analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for Jazz
- Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- Become responsible for regular dashboard
- Conducting explorative analysis to identify levers for business growth
- Learn and execute predictive analysis through various business models
- Benchmark performance of regions to provide feedback to further improve performance
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
With a successful merger, Jazz is now a clear leader both in overall subscribers as well as 4G subscribers. We strive for excellence in all domains which is the reason for efficient growth year over year and flagbearer for transformation to organizations of future with an emphasis on digital and advanced analytics.
A Bit About You
We are looking for someone who has relevant experience in Marketing or Commercial division is not constrained by conventional practices and is able to think out of the box. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to experiment and develop new mechanisms; someone with a proven track record of delivering new and unique marketing propositions.
A Bit About Us
Business Analytics team is part of the Analytics & Insights Department within Marketing. The team is responsible for providing regular visibility of performance to the Management at Jazz. Moreover, the team is responsible to answer business questions through different ad-hoc analysis.
The Structure Of The Team You Will Join Is
- A 7-member team (including the department head)
- You will be expected to become an independent analysis, reporting to Head of Business Analytics practice.
- On rotational basis, you will join the scrum teams for various projects.
The Two (02) Main Priorities Of The Team Are
- Performance visibility to Management through different Dashboards
- Raise flags as an early warning in case of indications of deviation in major KPIs
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
- Ability to align with broader commercial objectives and provide constructive feedback on commercial initiatives (Pricing & Segments, Sales, Regional Teams, etc.)
- Ability to coordinate with Data Analytics team to effectively create visibility to the Management
- Ability to coordinate with Regional teams to support them in their KPIs
Specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
- Ad-hoc analysis to assist Management in strategic decision-making
- Performance visibility to Management through different dashboards
Must Have Past Experiences The Best Candidate Should Have.
- Business Analytics
- Tracking, Reporting and KPI Monitoring
- Marketing (Pricing or Segments or BI)
Must have technologies the candidate should have
- Microsoft Office
- BI – MicroStrategy/TeraData SQL (preferably)
Essential Skills Must Have
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Analytical & Presentation Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Pressure Handling
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.