|Date Posted||February 3, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The only way people become aware of a product, service, or idea is if it’s marketed well. The Assistant Marketing Manager role is a multi-disciplinary role which will represent all marketing requirements of the Pakistan-arm of a multi-national financial institution. They will coordinate with their counterparts in the region, Regional / Global Directors, and HQ when required. They manage internal stakeholder expectations, craft (or oversee) promotional messaging and products, and work to publish or distribute them to the public via media, advertising, and social media. According to progress and performance, the role will evolve towards increased responsibilities and opportunity for growth.
- Provide proactive marketing support, feedback, guidance, and recommendations to relevant internal stakeholders as and when required. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all internal stakeholders are informed of marketing objectives.
- Prepare quality digital content and presentations as and when required.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Manage data-entry and reporting via CRM software effectively, professionally, and in a timely manner – to capture, analyze, and convey which marketing initiatives are most effective.
- Accordingly coordinate with Sales staff for assignments and updates.
- Prepare insightful articles for various applications (social media, print, newsletters, etc.).
- Planning and providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as and when required.
8. Plan and execute business generation opportunities via third party alliances and generating new business revenues and opportunities (e.g. via tradeshow attendance, social media, media engagements, developing relationships with chambers and associations).
9. Plan and execute events, exhibitions, sponsorships for target clients and relevant channel partners.
- Budget monitoring alongside Finance department. Manage agency / vendor relationships.
- Consult and recommend media vehicles to Tradewind for maximum campaign effectiveness. Plan, manage, execute approved campaigns.
Individual must be self-driven with:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience, with focus on Digital Marketing.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance, or Marketing.
- Creative, ambitious, and a team-player.
- Possesses an excellent command of the English language.
- Sales experience a plus.
- PR experience a plus