|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Block-E, Sector G-8/4, Islamabad|
The purpose of this position is to play front line soldier to equipment different business and technical units in PTCL with Business Intelligence reports. The main purpose is to furnish information across the organization using Oracle Business Intelligence Solution as the underlying platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Asses business reporting requirements and design BI reports to satisfy them.
- Conduct data exploration to gain deeper understanding of different reporting needs.
- Conduct adhoc business analysis as and when required.
- Create tables, views and materialized views for use in OBIEE.
- Create BI reports and dashboards.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 0 to 1 Year experience in BI domain
- Telecom knowledge is a plus
- PL SQL/SQL knowledge
- Oracle Business Intelligence knowledge
- ETL: ODI familiarity
- Oracle Report Development:
- BI Reports
- Scorecards, KPI’s
- Oracle BI Publisher