|Date Posted||November 26, 2020|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
WHO WE ARE:
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
- Conduct Quality Assurance of a sample of Contact Center and support center transactions.
- Supervise & monitor the performance of Quality Evaluators on a regular basis.
- Improve overall QA of Contact and Support centers.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Monitor overall team efficiency in order to achieve targets.
- Improve the Employee Engagement Index of the staff.
- Improve Employee Capability Index of the staff.
Professional Degree in Information Technology/Computer Sciences
2 to 3 years' experience in relevant field.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Last Date to Apply: 4th December, 2020.